- I would if I could, and if I couldn’t, how could I ?You couldn’t, unless you could, could you ?
- The crow flew over the river with a lump of raw liver.
- Did Doug dig Dick’s garden or did Dick dig Doug’s garden ?
- Moses supposes his toeses are roses
but Moses supposes erroneously for
nobody’s toeses are poses of roses
as Moses supposes his toeses to be
- On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
- Piqued by Piper’s pepper pick in pickle pots,
I peeked at Peter’s pickled pepper peck in lots,
Peaked in piles by Mrs. Piper, Pepper Potts.
- Girl gargoyle, guy gargoyle,
Gal gargoyle, Grrr, gargoyle.
- I thought a thought, but the thought I thought was not the thought I thought I thought.
- Are our oars ore or are our oars oak ?
- Three gray geese in the green grass grazing: Gray were the geese and green was the grass.
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop. Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
- How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hoards got bored ?
- Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
- Seth at Sainsbury’s sells thick socks.
- You cuss, I cuss, we all cuss, for asparagus !
- Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
- Red lorry, yellow lorry Red lorry, yellow lorry Red lorry, yellow lorry.
- Seven slick slimey snakes slowly sliding southward.
- Three short sword sheaths.
- From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.
- Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, ’tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
- How much pot, could a pot roast roast, if a pot roast could roast pot.
- There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
- In Hertford, Hereford and Hampshire hurricanes hardly ever happen.
- Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards.
- Gobbling gorgoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.